I haven't really taken much time off this holiday, I just don't have much I can show you. One thing I have been working on is a new piece for the continuing body image series. I have been thinking a lot about the colors I want to use, and it's been a dilemma for me. The last piece I made using a head image was in red and turquoise, seen here. I like the colors, but wanted something different, something that would tie in with this.
I really like the burnt orange, aqua idea, and dyed up a lot of different pieces, hoping some of them work. I added in a few reds and turquoise and I think it is going to tie together just fine.
The image below is the one I will be working with, I'm hoping to focus on negative space with this one.
Happy New Year to you all