Friday, December 30, 2011

Back To Work

I haven't really taken much time off this holiday, I just don't have much I can show you.  One thing I have been working on is a new piece for the continuing body image series.  I have been thinking a lot about the colors I want to use, and it's been a dilemma for me.  The last piece I made using a head image was in red and turquoise, seen here.  I like the colors, but wanted something different, something that would tie in with this.


I really like the burnt orange, aqua idea, and dyed up a lot of different pieces, hoping some of them work.  I added in a few reds and turquoise and I think it is going to tie together just fine.


The image below is the one I will be working with, I'm hoping to focus on negative space with this one.




Happy New Year to you all


2 comments:

Judy said...

I love your colors and your trials....I will be doing that soon too!
Your family picture is just great! Aren't the babies so much fun....they are both so beautiful! ;-)

Happy New Year!

xo

Françoise said...

Beautiful colours, very rich.
Happy New Year to you and your family!