Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Wedding

Our daughter Stephanie was married a few weeks ago, and I'm still trying to get back in my art groove. The reception was at our house which involved a lot of planning, moving around of furniture, hanging of decorations, and just general cleaning. We had a great time, of course, and now Ted and I are looking forward to a little quiet time. My son's friend Ali took a few candid shots of the bride getting ready.


Her dogs Sensi and Mia wanted to be included in the festivities,



and our dog Oscar looks pretty sharp also.

4 comments:

Brenda said...

They ALL look gorgeous!

Karoda said...

Karen, that is the funniest...the dogs dressed for the wedding, never seen that before. I think Oscar is quite handsome!

Gerrie said...

Oh, Karen, she looks so beautiful. And the dogs? Well, that is hysterical.

Fran├žoise said...

Great pictures! Your daughter is very lovely.
But Oscar's outfit is absolutely stunning!