Saturday, May 17, 2008

Mendocino


I just spent 4 days recuperating from my daughters wedding (pictures to follow when I get them). What a beautiful, magical place that is. We stayed in a B and B and spent our days tasting wine, visiting galleries and of course, walking on the beach. Here are a few of the pictures I took..Above is the Mendocino Botanical Gardens where the flowres all all blooming and the pond was spectacular. Below is glass beach in Fort Bragg where the whole beach is made up of smoothed over the years pieces of glass, apparently from bygone trash dumping in the ocean.

The last 2 pictures are from the beach right across the road from the B and B, a little cove with an island, and otters observing you closely from the ocean. Now that the "event" is over, I'm ready to make some art

1 comment:

Deborah Boschert said...

Congratulations! Lovely beach pictures.