Another day, another experiment! I have several screenprints that I'm not happy with and decided to try making marks. I have a tjantjing tool and I have seen the work of Gerry Chase and decided to give it a try. My friend Diane has a great blog about a class she took with her at http://www.goingtopieces.blogspot.com/. For my first attempt I used diluted acrylic paint and except for the drips, I really like it.
The second piece I tried using drawing ink and then I sprayed it with water to dilute it further.In the third piece I went back to diluted acrylic and tried making a design.
I'm liking this technique and now I'm thinking of ways to enhance it!