Monday, September 5, 2011

New Pillows

Every once in a while, at a show or in a class, I buy a piece of fabric made by the artist.  I take them home and put them away, not wanting to cut into them.  What a waste, right?


I was reading Judy's blog a while ago http://judyinthedyes.blogspot.com/2011/07/pillowmania.html, and saw these beautiful pillows she had made.


Now Judy used her own fabric to make hers, but I got to thinking about this Jeanne Beck http://artbyjeannebeck.blogspot.com/ art I bought in a class I took with her, and thought, I can finally put this out where people can see it. Front and back photos.

2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Beautiful pillows from gorgeous fabric.

Judy said...

Oh I do love those pillows....and you're right: that fabric needed to be seen and shared with others!

How's your little Riley girl? Growing up, huh???

My beautiful piece from Gerrie arrived in the mail today. I was blown away! I had to call her immediately. I was crying so hard I could barely speak. She laughed and told me that she had showed it to you when you were there visiting, and that you said she'd make me cry. You know me too well!!!

xo